Never Lose Another File The #1 Personal Backup Software. Create a reliable backup. Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files.
Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery
Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available
Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original
Control your data
Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place
Easy to use and manage
Enjoy a simple, intuitive approach to backup, because safeguarding your data doesn’t need to be complicated
Secure data against ransomware
Actively defend your data against ransomware attacks with the only backup that detects, stops and reverses unauthorized encryption.
• Unable to select a backup destination, the "Select destination" text is not clickable.
• After the update from build 9850 to build 10410, the entries on the Activity tab are not shown if the number of the entries was quite large.
• If the product was activated offline with a perpetual license, it demands reactivation when an Internet connection is enabled.
• Under a WinPE media, the data cannot be recovered from a backup located on an NAS, the error "Acronis True Image backup file is corrupted" appears.
• Backup stops after clicking "Back up now" if the setting "Do not back up on battery" is turned on and the power cord is unplugged.
• In the notification area, the Acronis Active Protection icon is shown as unavailable after the update from build 9207 to build 9660.
• [TI-119448] The message ‘The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.’ appears on backup deletion.
• [TI-115928] The archiving operation fails with error ‘Write error’ after the computer is woken up from the sleep mode.
• [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
• [TI-102104] Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
• [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
• [TI-111221] The ‘Do not back up on battery’ option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.
– Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
– Windows 10 Creators Update
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1 (all editions)
– Windows 8 (all editions)
– Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
– Windows Home Server
– Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)