Languages: English | File Size: 371.92 MB
MAPublisher® cartography software seamlessly integrates more than fifty GIS mapping tools into Adobe Illustrator to help you create beautiful maps.Import industry-standard GIS data formats and make crisp, clean maps with all attributes and georeferencing intact using the Adobe Illustrator design environment.
Import leading GIS industry formats from Esri, Google, MapInfo, WFS/WMS services, and other GIS sources with all attributes and georeferencing intact and fully editable.
One World, Many Map Projections
Using the appropriate map projection is crucial for any map design. Fortunately, MAPublisher supports thousands of coordinate systems and projections to help you display data accurately.
Treat Spatial Data Like Works of Art
Working with geospatial data doesn’t have to be rigid. MAPublisher offers plenty of flexibility when editing map features in Adobe Illustrator. Create new features on-the-fly, maintain georeferencing when joining data, cropping, trimming, buffering, and simplifying.
Design Smarter, Not Harder
Save time by styling map data based on its attributes. Use MAP Themes to create thematic maps, designate point symbols, and apply graphic styles based on rules that you create.
Precise Label Placement
Create labels based on data attributes. Use the Label Features tool to place labels to map features automatically and fine-tune labeling with the MAP Tagger and Contour Tagger tools. Get MAPublisher LabelPro™ which pairs advanced rules to a sophisticated labeling engine for a more efficient and intelligent label placement.
Export What You Want, Where You Want
Create visually stunning maps that are print-ready. Need to go digital? Export geospatial PDF that contain coordinate system and attribute information. Need a web map? Export your maps using MAP Web Author to create HTML5-compatible web maps without coding knowledge. Take it mobile by exporting map packages compatible with the Avenza Maps app.
MAPublisher panels and tools seamlessly integrate into the Adobe Illustrator interface and can be resized, moved, and docked. Quickly launch MAPublisher tools to manage map layers, view map attributes, create and edit theme stylesheets, create selection filters, plot points and much more.
It’s all about increased productivity for cartographers and GIS professionals. Easily and quickly import various data formats, create high-quality map products, and export data to different file formats or publish to print and digital formats, including web maps and maps for mobile devices.
MAPublisher and Adobe Illustrator together form the complete cartographic workflow-from raw data to publishing a high-quality map; and everything in between. Combine powerful graphic design tools and the geospatial precision of MAPublisher tools to build visually-rich maps.
MAPublisher is available on Mac and Windows and is compatible with the latest Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 release, ensuring the latest graphic design tools are at your disposal. Licenses available as both fixed single and floating. Floating licenses are cost effective for any commercial, academic, or non-profit organization.
– Fully compatible with the latest Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 on both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac
– New ability to create and manage data links for MAPublisher documents. MAP layers in a document can be updated when its source data has been modified.
– New attribute filter capability to select which layers and attributes to include or exclude prior to import
– New geometry filter capability to select which features to include or exclude prior to import
– New scale bar styles and customization options including ability to save, import, and export scale bar styles
– New Visvalingam-Whyatt simplification method and fault tolerance settings to simplify art
– New MAP Tagger Tool ability to create custom leader lines with various arrow styles and an option to snap leader line to different positions around a label
– A new Point Utilities action that can rotate points to the angle of latitude
– A modified Text Utilities action that can draw a point for text based upon text alignment for indexing purposes
– New settings for North Arrow orientation including True North and a custom coordinate and options to use Great Circle or compass method
– New MAP Web Author HTML5 export customization options including adjustable scale bar
– A number of user interface and usability enhancements
– Windows 7 and higher
– Adobe Illustrator CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2017 / CC 2018
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator