File Size: 66.4 Mb
Comodo Internet Security – package for comprehensive protection for your computer from viruses, trojans, and other malicious software and hackers. This is an easy to use program includes antivirus, personal firewall, protection module Comodo Defense, Antispyware, virtual sandbox.
• Secures all connections when you are online
• Prevents all viruses and online threats
• Provides fast cloud-based scanning
• Improves your PC performance and efficiency
• Upgrade available: additional features and services
• Secures against internal and external attacks
• Blocks internet access to malicious Trojan programs
• Safeguards your Personal data against theft
• Delivers total end-point security for Personal Computers and Networks
• Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC
• Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
• Anti-Rootkit: Scans, detects & removes rootkits on your computer.
• Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
• Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs
• Auto Sandbox Technology: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.
• Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
• Anti-Malware: Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.
What’s New in version 10.1.0.6474 (January 4, 2018):
• Creates QualityCompat key as required by Microsoft Meltdown-Spectre patch KB4056892 upon installation and update. Last production version 6420 is fully compatible with Meltdown-Spectre patch in all operating systems..
• Internet Security Essentials (Protection against Man in the Middle attacks) is now optional (selected by default) and can be found in Components section during installation.
• GeekBuddy setup is completely removed. It was optional and not selected by default. If you don’t have GeekBuddy installed and you access Live support, it will launch Geek Buddy chat window in default browser.
• "Manual Scan" scan profile now has heuristic option de-selected by default, same like "Full Scan" profile.
• In Rating scan, when you see untrusted certificate listing, name will come from "Issued To" field of certificate rather "Friendly name" section. Trusted Root Certificate are listed by "Issued To" field and thus easier to find.
• Due to various incompatibilities, "Enhanced Protection Mode" is removed from HIPS settings
• Improvement with file upload issue:
We have had frequent issues with file uploading in CIS and this release aims to fix it for ever, following are changes made:
a) Max file upload limit is set to 128MB
b) There are some client side changes to improve performance of back-end; as updates propagate we should see improvement in file submission
Improved detection of untrusted certificates. In last release we introduced Untrusted Certificate scan in Rating scan. But it could show legit certificate also. In this release we have updated logic and we can avoid showing known trusted certificate as untrusted as stated here. e.g. In this release, you won’t see false-detection as reported here. That’s the only one exception for now. Please report if you have any legit cases detected and we can put that in exclusion list.
• XP BSOD as reported here
• Fixed crash as seen while browsing www·bankia·es/ as reported here
• Error with Chinese Translation as reported here.
• BSOD as reported by ‘Huolsam’ here.
• Sometimes unknown certificates could not be removed as found during Rating Scan. Issue was reported here.
• If you disable "check for database updates" option from "General Settings –> Updates" section, Trusted Vendor List update check will also not be made.
• There are multiple crashes fixed as reported via Crash Reporting feature. We will continue to fix submitted crashes in every release going forward. We hope to see improved stability in next releases.
Supported Operation Systems:
– Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows XP SP3 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator