File Size: 12.84 MB
CSV Editor Pro is the professional choice for working with CSV files. Packed with an arsenal of features and tools, it can save you a tremendous amount of time and effort. CSV Editor Pro supports sorting, filtering, multiline editing, search and replace, graphing, deduplicate, unicode, printing, and much more. Although the interface is simple and intuitive, a detailed help file is provided. Download the fully functional trial today!
Works with all versions of Windows 10, 8, 2012, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, and XP.
Full set of tools for manipulating columns and rows: insert, delete, copy, paste, duplicate, and rearrange.
Supports an optional "multiline editing mode" where you can edit multiple lines of text in a cell.
Supports UTF-8 encoded files and unicode characters. For 8-bit files, you may choose a code page.
Warns if any line of data has too many or too few fields. You can jump directly to a damaged line and fix it by shifting cells left or right.
"Filter Mode" will hide all rows that don’t contain a specified piece of text.
Full set of text editing tools: spell checking, keyboard macros, calculator, calendar, character map, and much more.
Search and replace on the entire table or a single column.
Cut, copy, and paste rows from one CSV file to another, even if they have different column names.
The CSV data can be displayed as a graph.
Bookmark a cell so that you can return to it later.
Trim whitespace (spaces, tabs, line-breaks) from all cells in a row, column, or the entire table.
Automatically creates a backup before overwriting a file.
Drag and drop of rows and text.
Multiple rows can be selected and deleted in one step.
Instantly adjust the interface font size with the F11/F12 keys.
* Added the "Cell Move Mode" tool. This enters a special mode that allows you to quickly move cells around. Click on the cell that you want to move, and then click on the cell that you want to move it to. Repeat as desired, then press Escape.
* Filter: added support for Regular Expressions.
* Cell/Multiline editor: Search/Replace: added support for Regular Expressions.
* Saving a CSV file is now approximately 5 times faster.
* Added the ability to control whether or not cell data is trimmed when a file is opened. Previously, cells were always trimmed, meaning that leading and trailing spaces and tabs are removed. Added a "Trim Cells" option to the Preferences window, which controls the default behavior when opening files for the first time. Added a "Trim Cells" option to the Open Nonstandard File tool. This option is remembered for the 100 most recently opened files.
* The Destructive Paste tool now displays a preview window of the pending changes. Previously it blasted your data ready or not.
* The "Don’t Export To HTML" and "Don’t Print" column options are now remembered for the 100 most recently opened files.
* Added the "Lock File" option to the Options menu. Use this if you wish to prevent other applications and users from modifying a CSV file while you have it open.
* Graph: Capture: Save To File: added support for saving to an HTML file.
* Graph: when the Division is "Daily", and the date range is greater than a year, the labels on the X-axis will now display the year.
* Added the "Preserve Comments" File Property. Uncheck this box if you want to discard all comments. Check this box if you plan to add comments to the file.
* Added the "Unnamed Column Format" preference. Previously, the "No Column Names" option would name columns "A", "B", "C", etc. Now they can be numbered instead.
* Paste Columns: if there are many columns in the clipboard, the dialog might not be tall enough to display all of the Column Name fields. Now there is a scrollbar.
* Clipboard Inspector: added support for the "CSV" clipboard format.
* Added a Search tool to the Welcome panel.
* Delete Column: the total number of columns selected is now displayed at the bottom of the dialog.
* Split Column: the Separator field is now remembered.
* Now supports installation to a path that contains unicode.
* Trim Column Whitespace: it is no longer required that a column be selected prior to launching this tool.
* Rename Column: this tool now balks if the "No Column Names" option is checked.
* Open Nonstandard File: this tool now has a hotkey, Ctrl+Shift+O.
* Added a "Speak" tool to the Help viewer.
* Export To CSV File: added the "Export only selected rows" option.
* The "Print" tool can now be placed on the toolbar, although it is hidden by default.
* Filter Settings: added a Help button.
* Associate File Type: added a Help button.
* Removed the "Default Encoding" field from the Preferences window. The "Character Set" field is now used for new files. Also, Character Set now has options for UTF-8 and UTF-16.
* The "Preferences" window now contains tabs as it was getting too tall for some screens.
* Added the "Hyperborean" skin.
* Fixed: the "Duplicate Column Names" warning was displaying garbage instead of the column name when opening a file in any character set other than "System Default".
* Fixed: Destructive Paste was not working correctly when the table is sorted.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator