File Size: 17.1 MB
Utility for biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing. GraphPad Prism is a powerful software solution for managing and organizing scientific data gathered during different experiments. The GraphPad Prism application provides the necessary tools for creating scientific graphs, can generate relevant statistics and much more.
Moreover, GraphPad Prism provides support for working with nonlinear regressions for analyzing data and usually reduces curve fitting to a single step.
Also, GraphPad Prism allows you to use your data in t tests, one- and two-way ANOVA, nonparametric comparisons, contingency tables and survival analysis. GraphPad Prism is not only a tool for analyzing data sets: it is able to efficiently record all the steps included in your experiments.
What’s new in Prism 7?
– Heat maps
– Three-way ANOVA
– FDR approach to multiple comparisons
– More accurate (asymmetrical, likelihood) confidence intervals from nonlinear regression
– Label sub-columns
– Color code sheet names, and selected cells in tables
– Semitransparent colors so you can see overlap
– Enter dates (or elapsed times) as X values
New in this version
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator