File size: 126 Mb
Hash Animation:Master is a fully featured, intuitive, fun to learn and use 3D animation software package. It has been created to make 3D animation affordable and easy enough for everyone – no matter if you are an animation expert at home or new to animation in general.
This is the area in which you’ll be creating your geometry, rigging your model, and applying textures. You can see all the groups, decals, materials and more in the Project Workspace (PWS) on the left.
The Action Window
Here, you’ll create reusable animation called actions – which are often of a repeating nature, like walk cycles. Actions are minianimations which can be combined to create the final animation.
The Choreography Window
This area is used to do the camera work, light the scene, create dynamic simualtions and animate non-repeatable animations using all the different assets created before.
– Patch based modeling (no inefficient polygons)
– 3, 4, and 5-point patches and hooks
– Loft, "Copy Flip Attach", Lathe and Extrude functions
– "Sweeper", "Extruder", "Grid", "Font", "Terrain" and many more included wizards.
– Mirror, Magnet and Distortion modes
– Retopology tools
Texturing & Materials
– Easy-to-use texture-tools useable like "stamps"
– Projection and UV-based materials
– UV editor and optional 3D painting software
– Mathematical based, procedural material system
– Fluid, hair, sprites and streak particle systems
– Surface Baking with automatic UV creation
– Non-linear animation system (NLA)
– Extensive Constraints system (IK / FK)
– Bone animation with weights and "SmartSkins"
– Pose and Expression based animation
– Cloth, Rigid-Body and Hair simulation
– Grooming-Mode for hair-guide styling and animation
– Free, extensive rigs available.
Lighting & Rendering
– Global Illumination (GI), Radiosity and Caustics
– Ambient Occlusion (AO, CPU & GPU based) and Image Based Lightening (IBL)
– Sub Surface Scattering (SSS) and extensive Shader library
– Multi-Pass HDRI in & output with Buffers (EXR-format, linear and non-linear workflow possible)
– Netrender for batch-rendering with multiple computers included. (GUI-based, 8 nodes included)
– …and much more!
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator