OS: Windows, macOS, Linux 32/64bit | Language: English | Size: 829 MB
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
– Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
. The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM/UNIANOVA methods.
. Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
– Integrate better with third-party applications:
. Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
– Save time and effort with productivity enhancements:
. Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modern-looking charts
. New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos 25
. Data and syntax editor enhancements
. Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired
. Updated merge user interface
. Simplified toolbars
. Licensing improvements
Using IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
– Quickly understand large and complex data sets using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high accuracy to drive quality – decision-making
– Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and geographic spatial analysis
– Process and deploy analytics faster with flexible deployment options
– Build a predictive enterprise, making the business more agile and maximizing return on investment
Interim fix (HF001 IF003) – (Release date: 28 Mar, 2018)
Upgrade Poi to Address Vulnerabilities – CVE-2017-12626
Applies to versions: 18.104.22.168
Upgrades to: 22.214.171.124
Severity: 30 – Moderate Impact/High Probability of Occurrence
Abstract: This is an Interim fix for IBM SPSS Statistics 126.96.36.199
Note: An IBM SPSS Statistics or Modeler Interim Fix is provided for use by designated customers. This is only a placeholder document required for the Interim fix procedure.
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / MacOsx Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 6,7 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11, Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator