File Size: 76.8 MB
Get ready, it’s your turn to step up to the conductor’s podium to experience the most emotional orchestral collection ever released with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE beats every competitor.
These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly. You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument.
This means that when you select an instrument to play, you won’t just hear a note – you’ll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It comes with 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia’s acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. You can control these on their own, or you can take advantage of each instrument’s 8 macros that give you quick access to the most commonly used parameters for effortlessly simple sonic sculpting on the fly. It also comes with the ConvoRoom convolution reverb plus 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
– Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
– Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
– Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s emotionally expressive orchestral library
– Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
– Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
– 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
– 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
– Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
– Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
– Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
– Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
– Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in or add-on Instrument collection for SampleTank 3
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator