Languages: English | File Size: 280.91 MB
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab is optimized specifically for digitizing vinyl records and restoring audio recordings. Experience your recordings in top audio quality with the program’s combination of 1-click solutions, intuitive controls and high-quality professional tools such as spectral display.
Fade out noise and get outstanding results. Easy operation, thematic sound settings, professional tools and high-quality effects make this program the top choice for audio editing.
Easily record vinyl, cassettes and other media to your computer.
Remove hissing, crackling, wind noise and other disturbances using the 290+ presets available.
Back up audio files
Convert audio files into any standard format and save them to CD, smartphone or hard drive.
The most important features:
– Remove disturbing noises such as wind, rain or crackling
– Use over 290 presets for sound optimization
– Import CDs to your computer and automatically retrieve album information & CD covers
– Adjust volume & reduce clipping
– Add sound effects or audio commentary
– Optimized for touch screen control
– Easy import and export of audio files
Automatic audio restoration
The Auto Cleaning feature analyzes the audio quality of music and speech recordings and improves them automatically. You can preview the suggested improvements, compare them directly with the original and apply them automatically. It’s also possible to make customized adjustments using the effect settings – and then change back to the original version later if necessary.
Spectral display with preview feature
Spectral display shows you the frequencies in your recordings in different colors – so you can visualize what you hear. It lets you identify impulsive noise and outliers on a visual level, select them with the mouse and preview the results before finally removing them. You’ll notice the improvement in quality.
Improved file manager
– Sort function for columns (by clicking on column header)
– Sort function for column headers (via drag & drop)
– Preview function
Improved access to mobile devices (MTP)
– Path display
– More supported devices
– Loading album covers now possible by inputting Internet link
– Maximizing the arranger (via F5 or new button) now fully blends out the lower range
– Various bug fixes
– Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
– 1 GHz Processor
– 2GB RAM
– Onboard graphic card, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
– 1 GB for program installation
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator