File Size: 8 MB
NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic. Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics.
– Full internet bandwidth control over applications and computers
– Powerful connection blocker
– Long-term internet traffic statistics
– Fully customizable behaviour using user-defined Rules and Filters
– And much more…
NetLimiter 4 Current Features:
– OS restart not needed. Installs .NET 4.5 framework if missing.
– Ability to limit bandwidth of applications, connections and filters.
– Firewall rule to allow or block in/out connections. Option to ask the user what to do.
– Monitoring of applications, network connections and filters.
– Firewall and limit rule editor.
– Filtering of network traffic.
– NetLimiter client can connect to other machine running NetLimiter.
– Long-term traffic statistics.
– Priority rule to prioritize selected traffic using simple interface.
– Allow or deny the user to control or monitor NetLimiter.
– Real-time traffic chart for selected application, connection or filter.
– Option to start / stop rule at given time.
– Programatic access to NetLimiter functions.
– Support for IP version 6 protocol.
Version 4.0.35 brings fixes of issues discovered in previous releases.
Visual C++ Redistributables moved backed to installation package.
"Traffic stats" links in the UI not working. Fixed.
Can’t add custom value in "Application path contains" filter function editor. Fixed.
NetLimiter improperly handling unicde SSID (WIFI name). This leads to settings lost on every system restart. Fixed.
Crash when changing properties of selected filter. Fixed.
Other small improvements.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator