Portable DVD Audio Extractor Ultimate 7.5.1|Packed in VMware ThinApp|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|32.3 mb
DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool.
It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite DVDs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD in one step. DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It’s all what you needed to get audios out of DVD-Video discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
» Easy-to-use user interface
» Ultra-fast extracting speed
» Support all DVD audio formats
» Support multiple output formats
» Audio playback/preview
» Resample to arbitrary sample rate
» Batch processing
* WinXP is no longer supported. Minimum supported Windows system is now Windows 7.
* Fix a random crash on Windows 10.
* Fix a bug on decoding 16 bit DTS audio stream.
Fix a bug that caused decoding error at the beginning of chapters on some Bly-ray discs.
– Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare