Languages: English | File Size: 66.38 MB
This newest edition features the comprehensive Malware Scan. Automate your malware protection. Protect your investment from any threat. The Malware Scan is part of the automated DrivePulse© utility. DrivePulse monitors your computer from the background for potential hard drive errors, failures and now viruses.
Why Choose Drive Genius?
Since its release in 2004, Drive Genius has been the industry leader for Mac hard drive tools. Drive Genius 5, Prosoft Engineering’s new product, helps maintain and protect all the important data of your computer. Coming from a company that specializes in data recovery, Drive Genius 5 is designed to prevent a hard drive failure.
The core feature DrivePulse© automatically monitors the performance health of all your drives. This monitoring system detects potential data corruption and excessive fragmentation on your drives. DrivePulse will alert you of any possible physical and logical issues before they become serious problems. The DrivePulse heuristics model can even predict drive failure before they occur.
Drive Genius 5 Features:
– Malware Scan
– Physical Check
– Instant DrivePulse
– Active Files
– Consistency Check
– Find Duplicates
– Find Large Files
– Secure Erase
Why do I need Antivirus for Mac?
With Macs becoming more common in and out of the workplace, hackers are developing attacks specifically for the Mac platform. These hackers either attack the Mac itself or to lay dormant until a connection is made to a Windows based system. Only 50% of Mac users are running virus protection when compared to the 76% of Windows users. That’s why Prosoft Engineering implemented an automated Malware Scan into Drive Genius 5.
Protect your Mac
Drive Genius helps to protect your Mac from potential hard drive failures and errors that can cause you to lose your data. The award-winning DrivePulse® feature monitors the health of your hard drives to alert you to potential issues (errors, fragmentations, bad blocks) before they become a major problem.
DrivePulse® has been enhanced to do more extensive testing once the drive has been idle for 5 minutes.
– Heuristic engine analysis to notify you if a drive needs to be replaced before it actually stops working.
– Monitors your hard drive for system changes during login and notifies you when a change occurs (a common avenue for a virus to infect your computer).
– Monitors for low free space and notifies you when your hard drive is filling up.
– Prevents your hard drive from sleeping when your computer is in use. This prevents applications from hanging while waiting for a sleeping disk to wake.
• Full support for 10.13 and APFS.
• ExFAT drives can now be verified and repaired.
• The user launch agents folder is automatically scanned for malware.
• Fix an issue that resulted in registration info randomly being "lost" and having to be re-entered.
• Fix a potential stability issue when drives were updated by the system.
• Fix Bootwell drive creation not ignoring certain login items on the host system.
• Fix login item monitor not catching certain login item changes.
• Fix possibility for dedicated Time Machine volume clones to end up empty. See the help manual for more information.
• Workaround a system bug that caused unusual scroll behavior in Set Icon.
Requirements: Compatible with macOS 10.10 or later.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator