File size: 22 MB
Everything you need to put on a great show.. QLab® 4 combines powerful audio, video, and lighting control in one elegant package. With an all-new Light cue, a major upgrade to QLab Remote for iOS, and over 40 new features, this is the best version of QLab we’ve ever made.
You can now build cue carts and cue lists side-by-side, from a single button to a grid of 64. Any basic cue can be added to a cart, making it a friendly control surface for anything you can build in QLab.
Record Cue Sequences
Teach QLab by example. In QLab 4 you can run through your cues manually, and let QLab record the timing of the triggers.
– Like copy-and-paste, but way cooler.
– Save hours of time with Fancy Paste! Selectively paste properties from one or more cues onto other cues in your workspace.
– Additionally, you can now batch-edit the Basic, Trigger, and Light Level properties directly in the inspector.
New Trigger Options
In addition to QLab’s traditional array of powerful cue triggers, QLab 4 offers the option to:
– Fade and stop other cues when a cue starts. (You can set a customizable fade time, and choose whether this affects just the cue’s peers, the cue list, or all other cues in every cue list.)
– Duck or boost the volume of other cues while a cue is running.
– Set “Second Trigger” actions, performed when a running cue is triggered a second time.
– Perform “Trigger on Release” when releasing hotkeys, MIDI keys, or cue cart buttons.
New Workflow Tools
– Import your Go Button shows into QLab.
– Highlight “related” cues in the cue list (i.e. all cues related to the same target).
– New negative post-wait times, to trigger the next cue “this many seconds before the current one ends”.
– New red flash around the GO button if double-go protection is invoked.
– New status window to show broken cues, warnings, Art-Net nodes, and logs for cue triggers, MIDI input, OSC input, & OSC replies.
– New option to trigger a cue on workspace close, in addition to workspace open.
– Enhanced input/output global overrides.
– Up to 64 channels of audio output (up from 48).
– New parametric fade curves, including support for equal power audio fades.
– New editable durations for still image video cues and text cues.
– New options to customize which workspace is opened on launch.
– Fade your OSC messages over time, in 1D or 2D.
– Inject live values from your workspace into outgoing OSC messages.
– Customizable OSC reply format.
– New OSC and AppleScript hooks all over the place.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator