OS: Windows | Language: English | Size: 6 + 226 MB
Spectrasonics Keyscape Patch Library Update v1.2c
KEYSCAPE™ is an extraordinary new virtual instrument featuring the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. From “holy grail” pianos to stunning keyboards you didn’t even know existed, this is a keyboardist’s dream come true.
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. We even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally “right.” This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone.
While it’s every performing keyboardist’s dream to have the very best instruments instantly available anywhere, Keyscape is equally useful in the studio for producers and composers. Since these instruments can be easily transformed into amazing “unreal” sounds with the powerful STEAM Engine® under the hood, Keyscape easily turns these coveted instruments from History into innovative new sounds of the Future.
• Huge library with over 500 “Best-in-class” sounds, 36 Instrument Models and Hybrid “Duo” Patches
• Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc.
• Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
• Patches feature authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
• Available as Download (77 GB) or Boxed USB Drives Edition
• Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
• Full Omnisphere® 2 integration
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.2 GHz Intel dual core processor or higher
• 8GB RAM minimum
• Solid State Drive recommended
• 80 GB of free hard drive space (30 GB for lite install)
Keyscape Software 1.1.0f 1-22-18
Includes the following features and fixes:
• New Standalone application
• Smart Update system enabled
• Remote control loading of patches and multis via MIDI Program Change, CCs or Notes
• “Enter Parameter Value” feature to set parameter to a specific value
• Up to 2X GUI magnification options
• MIDI CC learn and host automation can now be used for parameters controlled by menus and radio buttons
• Increases resolution when using Shift key to adjust knobs/sliders values
• Fixes issue where in Logic 10.3 notes could be truncated when transport was started exactly at beginning of a chord
• Eliminates zippering audio artifacts when modulating some parameters
• Fixes issue where low-level noise was produced in Mainstage host when chorus effect was on
• Fixes issue where “Undo” caused FX parameters to change unexpectedly after save
• Fixes a minor memory leak
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator