Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 12.77 MB
Wing FTP Server is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP Server solution that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server. And it provides administrators with a web based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
– FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
– HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
– FTPS (FTP over SSL)
– HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
– SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
– Unlimited accounts number
– Unlimited concurrent connections
– Database storage of accounts via ODBC
– Database storage of accounts via Mysql
– Event Manager
– Task schedulers with lua script
– Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory)
– LDAP Authentication
– All features in the secure edition
– Updated OpenSSL to the latest version 1.0.2o.
– When using ODBC/Mysql, more information can be shown under the user listing (when choosing a group).
– Added file listing column "Date modify" for the mobile UI of the Web Client.
– Fixed a bug – With some ODBC database (for user storage), non-English username can’t be displayed.
– Added a button "Clear Log" under the domain log interface.
– The option "File timestamp uses GMT time" is only for FTP now, because SFTP/HTTP client won’t convert the file timestamp.
– Let some earlier iPad models use the desktop UI of the Web Client.
– Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
– Memory: 128 MB of system memory (RAM)
– Disk space: 30 MB free hard disk drive space
– Display: SVGA(1024 x 768) or higher is required when using the administration program
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator